Jerzy Nawrocki PhD
Motto: “Necessitas in loco, spes in virtute, salus in victoria” A.D. 1610
From 1996 in design offices in Poland and abroad, I had the opportunity to participate in 31 large industrial projects in the field of designing pipelines and pressure equipment as well as HVAC installations. In addition, as an independent designer and construction appraiser, I made 355 smaller studies according to the following list:
171 projects in the field of heating, cooling, water, gas, sewage, ventilation and air conditioning installations, devices and networks,
40 projects of the piping and equipment technological systems,
34 expert opinions in the field of pipelines and pressure equipment, welding and HVAC installations,
112 energy audits,
11 FEM simulations in terms of stresses and fluid mechanics.
- Design and executive authorization of PIPING, HVAC and GAS systems Wa-307/01 – valid in the EU
- Appraiser of the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers, Appraiser of the Polish Association of Experts and Court Experts, Court expert of the Masovian Chamber of Civil Engineers – valid in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- European Engineer EUR ING FEANI – valid in the EU
- Desing of refrigeration & heat pumps – Certificate LE acc. EN 13313 – valid in the world
- International Welding Engineer IWE, International Welding Inspector IWI-C – valid in the world
Ansys, AutoCad, AutoPipe, AutoPlant3D, Caesar II, Creo, Microstation, Lauterbach, LFM, PDMS, SolidWorks, StaadPro, VVB
ABB offshore Norway, Aibel AS Norway, Aker Solusions AS Norway, Asseco SA, Baker Hughes Poland, Bilfinger Tebodin Poland, CGL-X, Climamedic, Creadis, Gas Control Poland, HSV Poland, IDS-Bud, Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Orlen, PGiNG, Polimer Poland, Częstochowa University of Technology, PPL SA, Prochem SA, Statoil AS, Norway, Synthos, Toyota Motor Poland.
The projects that I create give my clients an advantage in their highly competitive markets. It results from the right combination of quality, realistic deadlines and attractive prices of my services.
“If you see one thing happened, that is an accident. When you see two of the same thing occurred, it is pattern. When you see three of the same thing occurred, it is program” Norman Mineta